For owners and operators of all electro-mechanical services, witnessing, inspection and verification of plant and equipment installed is a mandatory process. Your facilities can benefit from our multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified inspection engineers, who can provide mandatory inspection services as well as independent third party inspection, verification and endorsement.
Mandatory Witnessing & Inspection Services• Review and verification of design drawings and technical data
• Witnessing, inspection, verification and approval of new, used or in-service local or imported plant and equipment
• Witnessing, verification and approval of installations.
Independent Third Party Inspection, Verification and Endorsement Services• Inspection before, during and after Installation
• Compliance Inspection on Imported and In-service Equipment and Machinery;
• Condition Monitoring and Plant Assessment;
• Non-Destructive Evaluation (Witness and Verification of Test Report); and
• Endorsement of Failure Investigation and Analysis Reports.
Advantages• Respond to defects detected at an early stage to save costs.
• Improve safety and quality through our comprehensive and credible inspections.
• Take advantage of business opportunities through compliance to various codes, standards, specifications and design requirements.
• Minimize the inspection time required for facilities that have been shut down or are under construction, saving your costs.